WRITER, TOWARDS DATA SCIENCE
APRIL 2019 – PRESENT
– Writing data science articles and tutorials for one of the most followed data science publications on medium.com. My articles generate +100k average monthly views on my personal account and I have over 6k followers. I am a top writer in both Artificial Intelligence and Technology tags.
DATA SCIENTIST, HOLIDAY EXTRAS
MARCH 2019 – PRESENT
– Led the development of a deployment solution (Google Cloud, Python, Microservice architecture) for the first machine learning models in operation in the business.
– Delivered the first deployed recommendation engines (classification and collaborative filtering based) used for tailoring customer product display in the mobile app.
ASSOCIATE DATA SCIENTIST, HOLIDAY EXTRAS
NOVEMBER 2017 – MARCH 2019
– Developed customer RFM segmentation models in Python and SQL. Increased email conversion rate by 10%.
– Developed scikit-learn classification models (KMeans clustering and decision tree based) to enhance the conversion rates in web booking flows.
SENIOR DATA ANALYST, HOLIDAY EXTRAS
2014 – 2017
– Led the development of a standardised self-service split test reporting suite via Looker and SQL ETL processes substantially increasing the validity of tests and reducing hours spent on reporting by the analytics teams.
– Delivered full product analytics (Excel, Python, SQL) support to the mobile development team.